If you are not familiar with your rights under the Fair Housing Act click here
To view one of our vacant properties you must submit an application. If you are interested in renting one of our properties you must submit ALL of the following documents that apply. NEW: IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT SCORE OF 650 OR GREATER YOU DO NOT NEED TO PROVIDE #3, #4, #5. In-complete applications will not be processed:
1. Full credit report not more than three months old
2. Last 30 days pay stubs. Must show year to date income.
3. Last three months bank statements (all pages) You may black out account number if you want.
4. Proof of other income not shown on pay stubs or tax returns (child support, SSI, etc.)
5. Last two years W-2's
6. Copy of front and back of drivers license of all drivers
7. Signed Verifications and Authorizations document (will be emailed after application is completed.)
Click here to go to the Rental Application
Click here to request a free credit report
Click here to request a copy of an Oklahoma birth certificate
Click here to request a copy of an out-of-state birth certificate
Why do we require the above information? In order to determine if a renter will pay their rent on time and in full each month it's necessary to see their history of managing money (bank statements and credit report). We also determine debt to income ratios by looking at the pay stubs for year to date income and the credit report to see how much minimum monthly debt must be paid. Ratios above 50% will require further justification.